Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Spray Tan!

We are leaving for the beach in 2 days and I wanted to go to the beach looking like I had somewhat of a suntan and I am so fair skinned that I burn easily so I decided to get a spray tan! I got it done professionally yesterday and I LOVE IT!! It is pefect and I will feel like I have been at the beach all summer! I recommend it to anyone who does not want to get out in the sun or who doesn't tan well! Yes, I know some of you think it is frivilous and crazy but it sure made me feel better going to the beach! I can't lost 150 pounds in 2 days but I at least can tan all this fat so it will look better...hahahaha!!! Oh well....here is a picture so at least you can get a glimpse of my great tan...I am very happy!!! And now, I can't wait to get to the beach!! ;)


1 comment:

LaNelle said...

Who cares if you are frivolous...you look hot with your spray tan!