Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

A Special Ornament for a Valiant Son

This year we have done a special tree for Noah so that he will always be a part of our Christmas Celebration. Kim thought that this would be a way to keep Noah with us at Christmas. Everyone then decided that they would buy and or make an ornament that reminded them of Noah so that we could decorate his tree on Christmas Eve and spend some time celebrating his life and the light that he brought to us all. Beth and her family will not be here on Christmas Eve so she gave me the ornament that she made for Noah's tree early. I cannot describe the feelings I had when I opened this gift so I thought I would share it with all of you. It is the perfect ornament and it touched Jeff and I so much! Beth...we love you not only for the way that you view Noah but also for the work and time it took to bring this ornament about! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Noah, we know that you are about your Father's business and that makes the seperation easier to bear! We love you! This will always have a prominent place on his tree! Isn't it perfect?????

1 comment:

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

I'm so glad you liked it. I felt the Spirit as I worked on it, knowing that I was "sewing my testimony" of the plan of salvation into it. I love you!